Croatia is making wearing face masks obligatory in most closed public spaces from next week.(AP)ShareFacebookTwitterArticle share optionsShare this onFacebookTwitterLinkedInSend this byEmailMessengerCopy linkWhatsAppPrint contentPrint with images and other mediaPrint text onlyPrintCancelCroatia is making wearing face masks obligatory in most closed public spaces from next week as the number of COVID-19 cases keeps rising.In neighbouring Bosnia, the pandemic has limited crowds at commemorations of the 25th anniversary of the Srebrenica genocide that shocked the world.This story will be regularly updated throughout Sunday.Sunday's key moments:Global coronavirus cases pass 12.54 millionBosnia marks 25th anniversary of Srebrenica massacre amid pandemicCroatia makes face masks compulsory in public indoor spacesIran's president calls for ban on weddings, wakes to halt virus spreadGlobal coronavirus cases reach 12.54 millionMore than 12.54 million people have been reported to be infected by the coronavirus globally and 559,058 have died, according to a Reuters tally. Infections have been reported in more than 210 countries and territories since the first cases were identified in China in December 2019. New cases of COVID-19 rose by over 69,000 across the United States on Friday (local time), setting a record for the third consecutive day as the Walt Disney Company stuck to its planned to reopen its flagship theme park in hard-hit Florida.A total of nine US states also reached records for single-day infections.Bosnia marks 25th anniversary of Srebrenica massacre amid pandemic Bosnia marks the 25th anniversary of the massacre of more than 8,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys, with many relatives unable to attend due to the outbreak.(Reuters: Dado Ruvic)Bosnians have commemorated the massacre of about 8,000 Muslim men and boys in Srebrenica, marking the 25th anniversary of killings that shocked the world and have stood out as Europe's only atrocity since World War II constituting genocide.Grieving families stood by green-draped coffins of nine newly identified victims who will be buried at a flower-shaped cemetery near the town, where tall white tombstones mark the graves of 6,643 other victims.About 1,000 victims of the massacre in the eastern town during Bosnia's 1992-1995 war are still missing.World leaders addressed the solemn ceremony by video link, unable to attend because of the coronavirus epidemic. Instead of the tens of thousands of visitors who typically attend the annual commemoration, only a few thousand came after organisers banned organised visits.During the Bosnian war, Bosnian Serb forces pushed non-Serbs out of territories they sought for their Serb statelet. Fleeing Muslims took shelter in several eastern towns, including Srebrenica, that were designated as United Nations "safe zones".On July 11, 1995, the Serb forces commanded by General Ratko Mladic attacked and overrun Srebrenica, which was protected by lightly armed Dutch peacekeepers.They separated women and children from men and bussed them to territory controlled by the Bosnian army. The men and boys were killed, while those who tried to escape through the woods were captured and executed. Their bodies were dumped into mass graves and later exhumed by UN investigators and used as evidence in war crimes trials of Bosnian Serb leaders.#Croatia Croatia makes face masks compulsory in public indoor spacesCroatia has said wearing face masks will be obligatory in most closed public spaces from next week as the number of COVID-19 cases keeps rising.The number of new infections reached 140 on Saturday (local time), the highest recorded so far in a single day. Most cases are in the capital Zagreb and in the east of the country.The national civil protection directorate said that from Monday, face masks will be obligatory for both employees and clients in shops, and also for employees in bars, restaurants and other places where there is close contact with customers.The use of face masks on public transport was made compulsory several weeks ago.During the spring months, Croatia successfully limited the spread of the disease and by early June the number of new cases had fallen to just a few daily or even none.However, the number of new cases has soared in recent weeks, with many blaming the spread on gatherings such as weddings.Around 500,000 tourists from central European countries and Germany are currently holidaying on the Adriatic coast, but there have been very few cases of the virus among them.So far, Croatia has registered 3,672 cases of COVID-19 and 118 deaths. At the moment there are 1,088 active cases. Iran's president calls for ban on weddings, wakes to halt virus spreadIran's President Hassan Rouhani called for big gatherings such as weddings and wakes to be banned to stem a rise in coronavirus infections, but insisted the country's economy had to stay open.Shortly after Mr Rouhani's televised speech, a police official in Tehran announced the closure of all wedding and mourning venues in the capital until further notice.Iran has been gradually relaxing its lockdown since mid-April, but has recently reported a sharp rise in the infection rate.The death toll on Saturday (local time) rose by 188 over the previous 24 hours to 12,635, while the total number of diagnosed cases reached 255,117, up by 2,397 during the same period, Health Ministry spokeswoman Sima Sadat Lari said on state TV."We must ban ceremonies and gatherings all over the country, whether it be wakes, weddings or parties," Mr Rouhani said."Now is not the time for festivals or seminars," he said, adding that even university entrance exams may have to be suspended.An advisor to Iran's Coronavirus Task Force warned that if appropriate measures were not taken, between 50,000 and 60,000 people could die from the pandemic.The second wave, which will occur in the fall, will be much more deadly, said the advisor, Hossein Qenaati, according to the semi-official ISNA news agency.Find out moreWhat you need to know about coronavirus:The symptomsThe number of cases in AustraliaGlobal cases, deaths and testing ratesABC/wires
Us apple developer accounts for sale
buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!