buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeNewstext

apple developer account for sale (buyappleacc.com):Covid-19 wrap-up: Only 2pct of new cases critical

admin2021-08-1629

Us apple developer accounts for sale

if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.

,

Malaysia’s Covid-19 cases hit a new high with 21,668 cases as of noon yesterday. Of the total, 2.1 percent were in Categories 3, 4, and 5. The other 97.9 percent were in Categories 1 and 2.

Category 1 and 2 patients suffer milder symptoms, Category 3 patients develop some form of pneumonia but can still breathe on their own, those in Category 4 need oxygen supply, while Category 5 patients need a ventilator to breathe.

Health Ministry director-general Dr Noor Hisham Abdullah (above) said on Facebook yesterday that while some cases remain in the same category throughout the period of infection, other patients may see their condition improve or deteriorate over time.

He also gave a breakdown of the categories. Of the 21,668 cases reported yesterday:

192 (0.9 percent) were in Category 584 (0.4 percent) in Category 4164 (0.8 percent) in Category 311,059 (51 percent) in Category 210,169 (46.9 percent) in Category 1

He said this is based on the current clinical condition of the newly diagnosed Covid-19 cases. Hence, the numbers do not include the over 200,000 active Covid patients currently in the country.

As of yesterday, another 318 fatalities due to Covid-19 were recorded, bringing the cumulative death toll to 11,691 (0.87 percent of total cases).

The daily breakdown of new cases reported during the week under review (Aug 7 to Aug 12) is as follows:

Aug 7 (19,257)Aug 8 (18,688)Aug 9 (17,236)Aug 10 (19,991)Aug 11 (20,780)Aug 12 (21,668)

As of yesterday, there were 1,281 active clusters nationwide. So far, Malaysia has recorded a total of 4,079 clusters, out of which 2,798 have ended.

Based on the Health Ministry's daily Covid-19 reports, 216 new clusters have emerged this week, with most of them linked to workplaces and community spread. A total of 120 (55.5 percent) were workplace clusters while 73 (34.0 percent) were community clusters.

As of yesterday, 1,059 Covid-19 cases were being treated in the intensive care unit (ICU), with 543 requiring respiratory assistance.

With Malaysia’s 1,342,215 total cases, the country stood at the 27th spot in the list of 216 nations struck by the pandemic. Just ahead of Malaysia are Bangladesh (1,386,654 cases) and Canada (1,445,303 cases).

Other developments in the nation

On Aug 8, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin announced the easing of restrictions for individuals who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 in states that have moved into Phase 2 of the National Recovery Plan (NRP) and beyond starting Aug 10.

To be considered fully vaccinated, residents in Malaysia must be individuals who have taken the Pfizer, AstraZeneca, or Sinovac vaccines, which require two doses, and must have passed 14 days from the date of their second vaccination.

Individuals who have taken the Johnson & Johnson or CanSino vaccines, which require one dose, must have passed 28 days from the date of their vaccination.

Reviews

Popular tags