buyappleacc.com is a reputed website selling apple developer account, providing us, China and worldwide developer individual accounts for sale. It's at low price and good quality. Always provides satisfying services!

HomeSocialtext

apple developer enterprise account for rent:Perak hydro project to boost G Capital revenue by 15.9%

admin2020-12-1792

KUALA LUMPUR: G Capital Bhd's subsidiary has won the bid to build a 10MW small hydropower project in Sungai Perak, Salu and it expects annual revenue to increase by 15.9% over the 21-year tenure. In an announcement to Bursa Malaysia on Wednesday, Gunung Hydropower Sdn Bhd (GHSB) had won the project under the small hydro e-bidding process under SEDA Malaysia which was conducted in June 2020. GHSB holds a feed-in approval holder certificate issued by SEDA Malaysia which was issued for a 10MW installed capacity low-head small hydropower plant situated on Sungai Perak. The yearly energy yield of 67,767 Megawatt-hour (MWh) is at a fixed price of 25 sen per kilowatt-hour (kWh) for 21 years under the renewable energy power purchase agreement with Tenaga Nasional Bhd. G Capital owns 90% of GHSB while the remaining 10% is owned by Perak Hydro Renewable Energy Corporation Sdn Bhd.
转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。,

apple developer account

buy high quality apple developer account, in buyappleacc.com, shop in one step and good satisfying services, buyappleacc.com is a reputed apple developer account seller, working almost 3 years in bussiness.

Reviews

Popular tags